Emily Crawford, Restoration Associate for ARRC, Inc. (Architectural Restoration and Renovation Consultants, Inc.), is the design associate and assists the design principal with ARRC’s design services and provides restoration consultation.
As restoration associate of Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, Inc., she is responsible for assisting with development and implementation of architectural preservation and conservation associated with the museum’s Manor House and historical support buildings. She provides assigned preservation and design services, and assists in project supervision for renovation and restoration projects on and off the estate, provides complete and accurate AutoCAD drawings, and reads and interprets contemporary and historic architectural documents.
Historical Restoration and Renovation:
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens: Akron, Ohio – Ongoing architectural services, historical restoration
- 1890 Mill House: Boston Township, Ohio – Ongoing interior/exterior documentation
- Dr. Bob's Home: Akron, Ohio – Ongoing interior/exterior documentation and exterior restoration
- 2196 Grandview: Cleveland Heights, Ohio – Ongoing restoration and renovation
- 4332 Manchester: Akron, Ohio - Wrote National Register of Historic Places Nomination. To be formally recognized December 2017
- 870 Sovereign: Akron, Ohio - Ongoing interior and exterior renovation
- 715 Buchtel: Akron, Ohio - Ongoing interior/exterior documentation, historic tax credits, restoration and renovation
- 209 S Main: Akron, Ohio – Ongoing Design services
- B.A., Major in Interior Design; Kent State University, 2010
- M.S., Major in Historic Preservation; Ball State University, 2012