Perry brings 35 years’ experience in commercial and residential construction management. From concept to completion, he has developed a broad range of expertise including remodeling, new construction, sustainability and green building, and tree service and landscaping. Perry achieved 20 years as an owner/operator of two businesses and over 15 years as facilities & project manager at Western Asset Management in California overseeing projects all over the world. His experiences have honed his operational efficiency, budget consciousness and business acumen.
• Carpenter by trade: 1975-1982
• Contracting and over site for residential works and renovation: 1982- 1996 in California
• Interiors supervision / contractor of 1926 commercial building in Old town Pasadena: ongoing from 1996-2003 for Western Asset
• Member of team to oversee design, oversight and construction, of core and shell building and ultimately interiors work and relocation of 1000 staff of Western Asset headquarters in Pasadena CA. Approximately 200 thousand square feet: 2003-4 : Gensler Architects
• Construction Manager over seeing interiors works for Western Asset Global offices: NY, Singapore, Melbourne, London, Sao Paulo, Tokyo as well as on going TI works in Pasadena. Approximately another 100 thousand square feet. Local Gensler would do design drawings with Gensler in local offices do construction documents: 2004-2017
• 2008-2016: After economic downturn in 2008, all offices were downsized which involved demising, subletting space, redesign and construction. All offices under Western Asset were effected but the monetary savings was significant.
• All offices included trading floors, Data Centers with IDF rooms and all level 5 finishes and furniture and art work.