This home in Akron, Ohio is a Tudor Revival designed by architect Roy G. Firestone in 1928. The current owners hired ARRC to design a new 20’-0” x 29’-0” kitchen and pantry addition to the back of the house. ARRC also repurposed the existing kitchen and breakfast rooms as a mudroom and linking hallway/bar area. The addition was designed and detailed to match the existing house and appear as if it was an original 1928 design. The addition created a new outdoor space in the backyard, complete with built-in gas fireplace as the focal point of the new patio and landscaping development. Cabinetry and millwork by Swiss Woodcraft, Inc., Rittman, Ohio. After photos courtesy of Swiss Woodcraft, Inc.