Homeowners, businesses, municipalities and nonprofit organizations seeking knowledgeable and experienced project leaders to guide them through the complexities of restoring their historic structures and landscapes contact Mark Gilles of M. N. Gilles Architect directly:
1708 Highbridge Rd.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223
ARRC, Inc. was established by Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens in response to an increasing demand for seasoned experts who are trained to ensure the historic accuracy and authentic character of the sites and communities they serve. Effective April 1, 2022 ARRC, Inc. will no longer be staffed or servicing residentital or commercial clients.
Residential and Commercial Services
- Extensive site reviews and historic research
- Basic existing conditions drawings, technical analyses and adaptive re-use approaches
- Assessment of original materials and methods
- Project planning, design and administration
- Prioritization and coordination of recommended repairs
- Restoration or reproduction of original materials*
- Production of detailed, bid-ready construction documents
- Assistance in contractor identification, bid preparation and selection
- Assembly and management of qualified team(s) of specialized craftsmen
* ARRC, Inc. is in full compliance with the Department of Interior Restoration Standards