Incorporated in 2003 as a wholly owned for-profit subsidiary of Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, ARRC, Inc. provided award-winning professional expertise in historic preservation to both residential and commercial clients.
After 21 years on staff with Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, Mark Gilles, Director of Historic Restoration and Principle Architect for ARRC, is retiring from Stan Hywet April 1, 2022.
Mark will be reopening his private practice, M. N. Gilles Architect, to continue servicing his existing ARRC, Inc. clients and Stan Hywet’s capital projects on a contract basis. For any future architectural design or consulting needs, please contact Mark directly using the information below.
ARRC, Inc. will no longer be staffed.
M. N. Gilles Architect
1708 Highbridge Rd.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223