Emily Crawford, Design Manager for ARRC, Inc. (Architectural Restoration and Renovation Consultants, Inc.), is the design associate and assists the principal with ARRC’s design services and provides restoration consultation.
As Design Manager of Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, Inc., she is responsible for assisting with development and implementation of architectural preservation and conservation associated with the museum’s Manor House and historical support buildings. She provides assigned preservation and design services, and assists in project supervision for renovation and restoration projects on and off the estate, provides complete and accurate AutoCAD drawings, and reads and interprets contemporary and historic architectural documents.
Historical Restoration and Renovation:
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens: Akron, Ohio – Ongoing architectural services, historical restoration
- 1890 Mill House: Boston Township, Ohio – Interior/exterior documentation
- Dr. Bob's Home: Akron, Ohio – Ongoing interior/exterior documentation and exterior restoration
- 2196 Grandview: Cleveland Heights, Ohio – Restoration and renovation
- 4332 Manchester: Akron, Ohio - Interior/exterior documentation. Wrote National Register of Historic Places Nomination. Officialy recognized January 2018.
- 870 Sovereign: Akron, Ohio - Interior and exterior renovation
- 715 Buchtel: Akron, Ohio - Interior/exterior documentation, historic tax credits, restoration and renovation
- 675 North Portage Path: Akron, Ohio - Ongoing interior/exterior documentation. Wrote National Register of Historic Places Nomination. Officially recognized Summer 2019.
- 828 Merriman: Akron, Ohio - New kitchen addition and remodel
- 209 S Main: Akron, Ohio – Concept design services
- Faith Baptist Church: Hartville, Ohio - Architetcural services, AutoCAD, new ADA lift addition
- B.A., Major in Interior Design; Kent State University, 2010
- M.S., Major in Historic Preservation; Ball State University, 2012